NERAUS NRS 46X + Intact Traktion-Power 120AH + DECA 9ACode: nrs46_int114_deca
- Electric outboard motor Neraus NRS 46X - with charge indicator;
- Power boat battery Intact Marine-Power 114Ah (c20);
- Pulse Battery Charger DECA 9A.
Electric boat motor NERAUS 46X - with charge indicator
- Neraus X-series trolling motor has excellent quality.
- The shaft is made of complex fiber, which gives great stiffness.
- The motor shell is well protected by resin so that it is anti-corrosive against salt water.
- The propeller is designed to be dual blades and is able to provide higher efficiency than those of triple baldes.
- The handle has the ability to rotate upward and downward woth a maximum of 30 degrees to provide most comfortable control experience. A movement lockis also equipped to maintain handle position.
- Motor has a 10 LEDs battery indicator that indicates the current battery status. 5 Forward speeds 3 reverse speeds.
- The transom bracket can lift the motor when it is idle. The height of motor can be adjusted by the position locker.
Neraus NRS 46
Thrust: 46 LBS / 20.9 KGS;
Input Power: 12V, 40A, 480W;
Shaft length: 36'';
Max speed: 9,5 km/h.
Power boat battery Intact Marine-Power 114Ah (c20)
Standard class battery. Voltage 12V.
Traditional technology lead - acid battery with liquid electrolyte. Reinforced high-capacity battery boards provide increased energy capacity.
Designed for light intensity applications as an energy source for electric boat engines, golf carts, electric wheelchairs, hoists, car audio systems and other equipment. With electrolyte and charged.
- Depth: 172
- Height: 242
- Width: 330
- Amperes: 95
Pulse Battery Charger DECA 9A
230V 12V / 9A 10-120Ah
- Automatic battery charging.
- Designed for charging 12V lead acid, AGM and GEL type batteries.
- Designed for all types of batteries with a capacity from 10 to 120 ampere-hours.
- 9A charging current.
- Maximum power consumption - 115W.
- Internal transformer with copper coil for effective charging.
- Protected against incorrect connection of terminals.
- The battery can be left connected to the charger, without any risks.
- Made in Italy (DECA s.p.a. SM).